Chicago-based The Habitat Co. recently added 3,600 apartment units in the Birmingham area to its management portfolio.
According to a press release, the multifamily development and management firm said it added 12 rental communities to its national management portfolio. Seven of those properties are in the Birmingham area.
The Habitat Co. is a third-party property manager for the properties.
The apartment communities in the area include:
- The Park at Buckingham, Homewood, 583 units
- The Park at Callington, Birmingham, 604 units
- The Park at Carlyle, Birmingham, 649 units
- The Park at Deerfield, Hoover, 320 units
- The Park at Hoover, Hoover, 1,080 units
- The Park at Wakefield, Hoover, 240 units
- The Park at Wellington, Hoover, 168 units
“The Southeast U.S. presents a tremendous growth opportunity,” said Sheila Byrne, executive vice president of property management at The Habitat Co., in a press release.
“As we continue to expand our footprint in the Southeast, we are committed to leveraging our national development and management experience to provide the highest possible level of service to our clients and the residents who call these communities home, operating each property as if it were our own.”